So what's this about?
Every month you will get a bunch of links sourced from the most curious corners of the web. If you want to be on the receiving end of this, you only need to leave behind your email and confirm it once:
Want to experience it live?
Want to add a bit of spice with unexpected side-effects to your event? We can arrange for a live talk of a set of Curious Corners. It's kind of a like a rollercoaster, you sit down, take a ride and experience a thrill afterwards!
Of course the content of the talk is entirely up to the internet itself... However, we can guarantee our enthousiam and a hightened interest in all sorts of unrelated things!
If you're interested, get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondering what other people say?
The only newsletter I read ~ Jelle Akkerman
A Field Guide to getting lost on the web ~ A passer-by
Ever get lost on the web? This makes me think about exploring the web, reading other books and listening to different podcasts ~ Peter Joosten
What to expect?
Scared for what may lie ahead? Curious about what could you encounter in the monthly newsletter?
Below you will find a short selection ranging from micro-biology, to epic poems and technological feats. Including rare discoveries and undiscoverd arts...
- Soccer fields around the world.
- We want to find this 35-metre ship somewhere out in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Want to learn How electronics work?
- Unusual homes around the world.
- The mutilated chessboard.
- Art, on toy piano's.
- The heartbeat of the London Underground.
- Ever wonder how mazes are made? Here are some algorithms.
- From a drone’s-eye view, it looks as though a giant hole punch has taken two neat circles out of the silty earth.
- A game about a game, that doesn't exist.
Still unsure if you want this? Subscribe for a month and drop out when you want too! We won't use your email for anything else! Want to know more or have you found a curious corner? Shoot me an email at: email@example.com.
Joost & Kees