So what's this about?
Every month you will get a bunch of links sourced from the most curious corners of the web. If you want to be on the receiving end of this, you only need to leave behind your email and confirm it once:
Want to experience it live?
Want to add a bit of spice with unexpected side-effects to your event? We can arrange for a live talk of a set of Curious Corners. It's kind of a like a rollercoaster, you sit down, take a ride and experience a thrill afterwards!
Of course the content of the talk is entirely up to the internet itself... However, we can guarantee our enthousiam and a hightened interest in all sorts of unrelated things!
If you're interested, get in touch via email: email@example.com
Wondering what other people say?
The only newsletter I read ~ Jelle Akkerman
A Field Guide to getting lost on the web ~ A passer-by
Ever get lost on the web? This makes me think about exploring the web, reading other books and listening to different podcasts ~ Peter Joosten
What to expect?
Scared for what may lie ahead? Curious about what could you encounter in the monthly newsletter?
Below you will find a short selection ranging from micro-biology, to epic poems and technological feats. Including rare discoveries and undiscoverd arts...
- Some kind of quest. If you only click one link in this newsletter, this should be the one!
- Playing Quake on a oscilloscope. So much nerd-ness involved here. Read the entire story!
- Post-apocalyptic weaving.
- A new Stradivarius?
- A gun that shoots tears.
- Another ridiculous machine (ARM) instructions.
- Flying shaolin monks, in a wind-tunnel.
- Can you scratch your left ear without looking?
- Finding the holy grail amongst arcade machines.
- They call me a pig tracker.
Still unsure if you want this? Subscribe for a month and drop out when you want too! We won't use your email for anything else! Want to know more or have you found a curious corner? Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joost & Kees