So what's this about?
Every month you will get a bunch of links sourced from the most curious corners of the web. If you want to be on the receiving end of this, you only need to leave behind your email and confirm it once:
Want to experience it live?
Want to add a bit of spice with unexpected side-effects to your event? We can arrange for a live talk of a set of Curious Corners. It's kind of a like a rollercoaster, you sit down, take a ride and experience a thrill afterwards!
Of course the content of the talk is entirely up to the internet itself... However, we can guarantee our enthousiam and a hightened interest in all sorts of unrelated things!
If you're interested, get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondering what other people say?
The only newsletter I read ~ Jelle Akkerman
A Field Guide to getting lost on the web ~ A passer-by
Ever get lost on the web? This makes me think about exploring the web, reading other books and listening to different podcasts ~ Peter Joosten
What to expect?
Scared for what may lie ahead? Curious about what could you encounter in the monthly newsletter?
Below you will find a short selection ranging from micro-biology, to epic poems and technological feats. Including rare discoveries and undiscoverd arts...
- Next time you buy an internet connected security camera, think about it.
- The secrets of the astronomical clock in Prague.
- A museum of old calculators.
- Thanks to Jelle Akkerman, this an awesome initative, allowing you to buy great photo's for little money.
- Michigan's most dangerous book.
- The Birth of Saké
- A highway to Tuktoyaktuk.
- How the bendy straw was invented.
- Penumbra’s new fiction!
- A mysterious 12 string.