So what's this about?
Every month you will get a bunch of links sourced from the most curious corners of the web. If you want to be on the receiving end of this, you only need to leave behind your email and confirm it once:
Want to experience it live?
Want to add a bit of spice with unexpected side-effects to your event? We can arrange for a live talk of a set of Curious Corners. It's kind of a like a rollercoaster, you sit down, take a ride and experience a thrill afterwards!
Of course the content of the talk is entirely up to the internet itself... However, we can guarantee our enthousiam and a hightened interest in all sorts of unrelated things!
If you're interested, get in touch via email: email@example.com
Wondering what other people say?
The only newsletter I read ~ Jelle Akkerman
A Field Guide to getting lost on the web ~ A passer-by
Ever get lost on the web? This makes me think about exploring the web, reading other books and listening to different podcasts ~ Peter Joosten
What to expect?
Scared for what may lie ahead? Curious about what could you encounter in the monthly newsletter?
Below you will find a short selection ranging from micro-biology, to epic poems and technological feats. Including rare discoveries and undiscoverd arts...
- Don't you love a god synth? Teenage Engineering is an awesome company that makes low-cost pocket synthesizer.
- Would it be possible too spoof DNA?
- The odd case of Somali shillings.
- Strange skateboards.
- The books and manuscripts were disappearing from a room no one seemed to be entering. It has to be an inside job.
- Inventing a whole language.
- A tour of a abandoned missile base.
- I read Nautilus every month. It's on my list of in depth reading.
- 1959 and the Cold War Roadshow.
- Could there be lavender in your whisky?
Still unsure if you want this? Subscribe for a month and drop out when you want too! We won't use your email for anything else! Want to know more or have you found a curious corner? Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joost & Kees