📨 So what's this about?
Every month you will get a bunch of links sourced from the most curious corners of the web. If you want to be on the receiving end of this, you only need to leave behind your email and confirm it once:
🎤 Want to experience it live?
Want to add a bit of spice with unexpected side-effects to your event? We can arrange for a live talk of a set of Curious Corners. It's kind of a like a rollercoaster, you sit down, take a ride and experience a thrill afterwards!
Of course the content of the talk is entirely up to the internet itself... However, we can guarantee our enthousiam and a hightened interest in all sorts of unrelated things!
If you're interested, get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
🤨 Wondering what people say?
The only newsletter I read ~ Jelle Akkerman
A Field Guide to getting lost on the web ~ A passer-by
Ever get lost on the web? This makes me think about exploring the web, reading other books and listening to different podcasts ~ Peter Joosten
Highly recommended! ~ Martijn Aslander
You make one of my favorite newsletters! Never boring, always fun and inspiring 🙏😘 ~ Cat Colnot
📫 What to expect?
Scared for what may lie ahead? Curious about what could you encounter in the monthly newsletter?
Below you will find a short selection ranging from micro-biology, to epic poems and technological feats. Including rare discoveries and undiscoverd arts...
- 5D Chess with time travel build in.
- Independent of religious beliefs and scientific speculations, Mission Eternity explores life after death.
- Could there be lavender in your whisky?
- On how elephants sleep.
- Tombstone cryptography.
- Did you know 97% of all people live on 1 hemisphere?
- The Square.
- Living while being both blind and deaf.
- Eating acorns like a peasant.
- What a great way to get honey from bees without disturbing them!