📨 So what's this about?
Every month you will get a bunch of links sourced from the most curious corners of the web. If you want to be on the receiving end of this, you only need to leave behind your email and confirm it once:
🎤 Want to experience it live?
Want to add a bit of spice with unexpected side-effects to your event? We can arrange for a live talk of a set of Curious Corners. It's kind of a like a rollercoaster, you sit down, take a ride and experience a thrill afterwards!
Of course the content of the talk is entirely up to the internet itself... However, we can guarantee our enthousiam and a hightened interest in all sorts of unrelated things!
If you're interested, get in touch via email: email@example.com
🤨 Wondering what people say?
The only newsletter I read ~ Jelle Akkerman
A Field Guide to getting lost on the web ~ A passer-by
Ever get lost on the web? This makes me think about exploring the web, reading other books and listening to different podcasts ~ Peter Joosten
Highly recommended! ~ Martijn Aslander
You make one of my favorite newsletters! Never boring, always fun and inspiring 🙏😘 ~ Cat Colnot
📘 Get the first volume!
New here, but want to get lost on the web or you've known us for a while and want to explore our archives?
We have collected over 1000 links into one PDF for you to get for only $ 10!Buy the first volume for $ 10!
Curious about what's inside the PDF? Have a look at the list below!
📫 What to expect?
Scared for what may lie ahead? Curious about what could you encounter in the monthly newsletter?
Below you will find a short selection ranging from micro-biology, to epic poems and technological feats. Including rare discoveries and undiscovered arts...
- I've finished a bachelor degree in chemistry, seeing a new type of bond announced is kind of a big deal!
- My name makes me invisible to computers.
- The Secret Life of Yo-Yos
- A chromatic typewriter for colors.
- I'd love a puzzle like this.
- A voltage indicator made with a leg from a frog.
- Machine generated libraries look like amazing places!
- A mechanical lego keyboard.
- The strange ratio of treasure island.
- A sprinkle of Unix magic.